Sellers Market – Crisis or Opportunity
The job of a purchaser or a seller is not an easy one these days. Unreliable supply chains, rising raw materials prices, bottlenecks in logistics, coupled with the effects of politically insecure times are just some of the current challenges. Many businesses in all kinds of industries are affected by the present problems. This practical workshop helps you find concrete answers to the problems in the supplier or customer relationship. Approaches to solutions will be developed together in order to continue to be successful under these extremely difficult conditions.
- Analysis of the current situation – from buyers’ to sellers’ market
- Who receives supply and who does not?
- Causes and effects Challenges as an opportunity: How to handle monopolistic practices
- At this time, it is all about relationships – how do I build them and how do I keep them?
- Sales is like dating – purchasing, too!
- Finding approaches to solutions with courage and creativity
- Learning from game theory: the commons game
Duration: 2 days